Thursday, April 9, 2009

I recently bought tickets from QualityPlusTickets and I have to say, these guys were absolutely the best. I highly recommend them. Their site, www.qualityplustickets.com, is different from all the others; first, it's bi-lingual and second, it’s a safe place to shop in both languages.

My wife is French, so she went onto the French site,Billet Qualite and bought a pair of tickets from them. All went as smooth as it did for me on the English side. The people at the office are true Montrealers! They are smooth, courteous and very "happy"! By the way, she got me Cirque du Soleil OVO tickets.

Their Head Office is in Montreal so I could pick up my tickets the same day. But I saw they also offered fast FEDEX shipping worldwide. Got a friend in Toronto who bought his Metallica tickets and said payment and delivery was real easy. They accept all major Credit Cards and get this, you can even pay with PayPal!

Check them out: QualityPlusTickets.com. They have a remarkable design and their search engine absolutely rocks.

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment